This week’s post is for the guys! The weather lately has impacted a lot of the style students havebeen wearing to university. For obvious reasons, we have been seeing a lot more crewnecks, warmwoolly jumpers, and big scarves. Max is a student studying Engineering at the University ofCanterbury, and I loved how the simple combination of his outfit created an incredible aesthetic. Hepaired a plain pair of black skinny jeans, Nike Janoski shoes, and a patterned crew-neck with amaroon beanie. My favourite thing about this outfit is the different colours used and the endless possibilities you could have with similar outfits in the future!
ITEM OF THE WEEK!
The classic oversized jumper.
Whether or not you want to have a patterned one or a plain one, here are some outfit combinations I’ve thought up!
– Similar to Max, you could wear a patterned jumper with plain black jeans to break the colour
in the outfit.
– A plain oversized jumper with a large scarf and beanie for the cold days!
– An oversized jumper with beige coloured pants for warmer days, with a beanie just in case it
– Try rolling up the sleeves so you have a more effortless look to your outfit!
– Ripped jeans can also add a nice twist to the outfit with plain black dress shoes.
Get Max’s outfit here:
Since oversized crewnecks are quite easy to find, I’ve included where to get all the other items hewas wearing.
Max also wore a septum ring, but if you would like to have a septum ring without the commitment, you can buy online from our very own web store here.